I love gratitude activities at any time, but November is my favorite time to place an extra focus on gratitude. Today I want to share some gratitude inspiration and activities for November. Most of the posts are appropriate throughout the year, of course.
I have a category of gratitude posts of all kinds. You’ll find word art freebies, inspirational posts, and gratitude activities.
Gratitude Word Art Freebies
- Gratitude Word Art Freebie
- “Gratitude is the Memory of the Heart” Word Art Freebie
- “ThanksLiving Is Better” Word Art Freebie
- “As Long as Thanks Is Possible” Word Art Freebie
- “Gratitude is the Best Attitude” Word Art Freebie
- “For Everything” Word Art Freebie
- “Joy Is the Simplest Form of Gratitude” Word Art Freebie
- Grateful to Have Tried an Attitude of Gratitude
- Living Life as a Thank You: The Transformative Power of Daily Gratitude (Book Review)
- Even Happier: A Gratitude Journal for Daily Joy and Lasting Fulfillment (Book Review)
- Inspiration for Everyone
- Let Gratitude Carry You through the Competition Season
- Project Smile
- Best Gratitude Quotes
- Be Grateful for Your Talents
- The Ruby Slippers Worked!
- One Thousand Gifts (Book Review)
- Transforming Wounds into Words (Ann Voskamp)
- Abby Rike Gives Inspiration to Live Today
- Be Grateful for Your Imperfections
- How to Have a Good Day
- Gratitude for Positive Family Values
- How to Help Your Kids Have an Attitude of Gratitude
- How to Help Your Kids Have an Attitude of Gratitude, Part 2
- Montessori Gratitude Jar
- Montessori-Inspired Gratitude Activities
- Activities for Kids and Adults on International Day of Peace and World Gratitude Day
- November Family Gratitude Activities
- 20+ Family Gratitude Activities
21 Days of Gratitude Challenge
For the second year, there’s a 21 Days of Gratitude Challenge organized by Mari from Inspired by Familia! You can get free printable “21 Days of Gratitude Prompts” and see which blogger will share a gratitude quote and inspiration each day November 1-21.
Also, don’t miss the 30 Days of Giving Thanks free printables for kids from 3 Dinosaurs!
Have a happy month of gratitude!
Wondering where it’s best to follow me?
If you’re interested in kid-related content, sign up for the Living Montessori Now newsletter. I share my Bits of Positivity parenting and character-education posts in the weekly Living Montessori Now newsletter along with lots of great kids’ activities and Montessori ideas from my Living Montessori Now blog. You’ll get a monthly freebie (and previous monthly freebies) with link and password if you subscribe to the Living Montessori Now weekly newsletter!
If you’re interested in inspiration and motivation, the best place for you will probably be the Bits of Positivity Facebook page. You’ll find lots of inspiration there from the Bits of Positivity blog and from around the Internet. For word art inspiration, be sure to follow me at the Bits of Positivity Facebook page and on Pinterest! And for all my posts in a reader, check out Bloglovin‘! Thanks so much!
Learn more about my eBook Montessori at Home or School: How to. Teach Grace and Courtesy!