See ideas for helping your kids have an attitude of gratitude at any time.
I have a post with a roundup of November Inspiration and Gratitude Activities.
Today, as part of the Festive Family Holiday Hop, I want to add 20 more ideas for family gratitude activities.
Make a Gratitude Tree for Kids – Learning to Be Thankful by Amy Lee of The Connection We Share at Kids Activities Blog
A Tree of Gratitude from The House of Hendrix
Gratitude Handprint Tree from Love, Play, Learn
Bear Says Thanks Gratitude Sensory Bin from Little Bins for Little Hands
Gratitude Jar by Heather at Fancy Little Things
Gratitude Stones from Fireflies & Mud Pies
Gratitude Prayer Flags from Nurture Store
Thankful Banner from Frogs, Snails & Puppy Dog Tails
Free Gratitude Journal and Free 30 Days of Giving Thanks Printable from 3 Dinosaurs
Family Gratitude Journal from The Mad House
Writing Activities for Kids: Gratitude Gifts from Growing Book By Book
Gratitude Pumpkins from The Joys of Boys
Things I’m Thankful for Story Window from Buggy and Buddy
I’m Thankful Turkeys from Stay at Home Educator
Thankful Pilgrim Turkeys from The Preschool Toolbox
Gratitude Turkeys from Happiness is Homemade
Thankful Turkey from Happy Home Fairy
Gratitude Turkey Placemats from Mama’s Happy Hive
Turkey Tin Hidden Messages from Dabbling Momma
Festive Family Holiday Hop
I’ve partnered with 30+ fabulous bloggers to bring you a special holiday series packed with crafts, activities, and festive family traditions.
See more Thankful Traditions from the Festive Family Holiday Hop
- Create a Thankful Tree with Your Kids from Bare Feet on the Dashboard
- Thanks Cards as Place Settings from La Cite’ des Vents
- A Thankful Display from Hand Made Kids Art
- Lego Thanksgiving Activities from Gypsy Road School
- 365 Days of Thanksgiving from Lemon Lime Adventures
- Simple Ways to Teach Gratitude and Thankfulness Daily from A Mother Far From Home
- 20+ Family Gratitude Activities from Bits of Positivity
- Creative Ways to Encourage Gratitude from P is for Preschooler
- Cooking with Kids on Thanksgiving from Peace But Not Quiet
- Thanksgiving Activities to Encourage Gratitude from Are We There Yet?
- Thanksgiving Picture & Word Tracing Printables from Totschooling
- Thanksgiving Gratitude Activity from Sugar Aunts
- Free Printable for Teaching Kids Thankfulness from Happy and Blessed Home
- Family Thankfulness Jar from The Realistic Mama
Wondering where it’s best to follow me?
If you’re interested in kid-related content, sign up for the Living Montessori Now newsletter. I share my Bits of Positivity parenting and character-education posts in the weekly Living Montessori Now newsletter along with lots of great kids’ activities and Montessori ideas from my Living Montessori Now blog. You’ll get a monthly freebie (and previous monthly freebies) with link and password if you subscribe to the Living Montessori Now weekly newsletter!
If you’re interested in inspiration and motivation, the best place for you will probably be the Bits of Positivity Facebook page. You’ll find lots of inspiration there from the Bits of Positivity blog and from around the Internet. For word art inspiration, be sure to follow me at the Bits of Positivity Facebook page and on Pinterest! And for all my posts in a reader, check out Bloglovin‘! Thanks so much!
Learn more about my eBook Montessori at Home or School: How to. Teach Grace and Courtesy!