I love the emphasis on gratitude in November, but it’s a great focus for character education at any time.
Family Gratitude Activities
I have a post with a roundup of November Inspiration and Gratitude Activities.
Today, as part of the Festive Family Holiday Hop, I want to add 20 more ideas for family gratitude activities.
Make a Gratitude Tree for Kids – Learning to Be Thankful by Amy Lee of The Connection We Share at Kids Activities Blog
A Tree of Gratitude from The House of Hendrix
Gratitude Handprint Tree from Love, Play, Learn
Bear Says Thanks Gratitude Sensory Bin from Little Bins for Little Hands
Gratitude Jar by Heather at Fancy Little Things
Gratitude Stones from Fireflies & Mud Pies
Gratitude Prayer Flags from Nurture Store
Thankful Banner from Frogs, Snails & Puppy Dog Tails
Free Gratitude Journal and Free 30 Days of Giving Thanks Printable from 3 Dinosaurs
Family Gratitude Journal from The Mad House
Writing Activities for Kids: Gratitude Gifts from Growing Book By Book
Gratitude Pumpkins from The Joys of Boys
Things I’m Thankful for Story Window from Buggy and Buddy
I’m Thankful Turkeys from Stay at Home Educator
Thankful Pilgrim Turkeys from The Preschool Toolbox
Gratitude Turkeys from Happiness is Homemade
Thankful Turkey from Happy Home Fairy
Gratitude Turkey Placemats from Mama’s Happy Hive
Turkey Tin Hidden Messages from Dabbling Momma
Festive Family Holiday Hop and Gift Guide Giveaway
I’ve partnered with 30+ fabulous bloggers to bring you a special holiday series packed with crafts, activities, and festive family traditions. We’ve put together a phenomenal giveaway to help knock out your holiday shopping. From 11/3–11/17, you will have the opportunity to win 1 of 4 prize bundles for men, women, kids, and babies! The 4 prize bundles, valued at over $1,800, include gift certificates, toys, jewelry, and more!
See more Thankful Traditions from the Festive Family Holiday Hop
- Create a Thankful Tree with Your Kids from Bare Feet on the Dashboard
- Thanks Cards as Place Settings from La Cite’ des Vents
- A Thankful Display from Hand Made Kids Art
- Lego Thanksgiving Activities from Gypsy Road School
- 365 Days of Thanksgiving from Lemon Lime Adventures
- Simple Ways to Teach Gratitude and Thankfulness Daily from A Mother Far From Home
- 20+ Family Gratitude Activities from Bits of Positivity
- Creative Ways to Encourage Gratitude from P is for Preschooler
- Cooking with Kids on Thanksgiving from Peace But Not Quiet
- Thanksgiving Activities to Encourage Gratitude from Are We There Yet?
- Thanksgiving Picture & Word Tracing Printables from Totschooling
- Thanksgiving Gratitude Activity from Sugar Aunts
- Free Printable for Teaching Kids Thankfulness from Happy and Blessed Home
- Family Thankfulness Jar from The Realistic Mama
May be linked to Afterschool Express, Thoughtful Spot, The Mommy Club Resources and Solutions, Mom’s Library, A Little Bird Told Me Linky Party, The Weekly Kid’s Co-op, Homeschool Link-up, Learn & Link, TGIF Linky Party, Preschool Corner, Ultimate Homeschool Pinterest Party, Sharing Saturday, Share It Saturday, Show-and-Share Saturday, The Sunday Showcase, Link & Learn, KLP Linky Party.