On a scheduled day, each participating blogger is sharing a gratitude quote with graphic along with gratitude inspiration.
My quote today is a quote that means a lot to me: “Gratitude is the memory of the heart” by Jean Baptiste Massieu.
I’ve included the link to a word art freebie:
The prompt for today is adventure. And my husband and I are extremely grateful for our new adventure … as grandparents! Our first grandchild was born on November 2. My son, Will, and his wife, Chea, are the happy parents of Zoey, who’s a treasure to us all!
How to participate:
1. Print off one of the prompts from the Inspired by Family site.
2. Let others know about our 21 Days of Gratitude Challenge for the Whole Family and use the hashtag #21DaysGratitude. Our hope is that it’s contagious and 1000′s of families join in so help us get the word out.
3. Stop, reflect and engage in a moment of thankfulness each day this month, using the prompts. It can be big or small moments of gratitude.
4. Share your moment on your blog with a photo, on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest or your preferred social network. If you’re doing this as a family let your kids snap a photo of something they are thankful for. It can be as simple as a taking a picture of a note written on a napkin that says “I am thankful I get to hold these little pudgy fingers”. You can journal it or do a service project. Make it simple or get as creative as you like.
5. Don’t worry if you are getting a late start or if you skipped a day. Just jump in and follow along.
Mari at Inspired by Familia (who organized this amazing project!); Upside Down Homeschooling; Still Playing School; Makeovers and Motherhood; P is for Preschoole; The Educators’ Spin On It; Toddler Approved!; The Connection We Share; Mama Pea Pod; Mum in the Madhouse; Mama Miss; Plain Vanilla Mom;Tips from a Typical Mom; Learning with Mouse; Preschool Powol Packets; Kids Yoga Stories; Dirt and Boogers; Local Fun for Kids; Positive Parenting Connection; Kitchen Counter Chronicles; The Good Long Road; Bits of Positivity; JDaniel4’s Mom; and The Eyes of a Boy.