I was lucky. As a Montessori teacher, I had lots of training and parenting resources before I had my own children. I LOVED raising children and found it a joyful experience. I want the same thing for you. The Parenting Super Bundle can help you destress and find more joy in parenting.
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links (at no cost to you)!
Parenting is often called the hardest and best job in the world. The Parenting Super Bundle can do a lot to give you more of the “best job” part.
Even if you’ve already had lots of teaching and/or parenting training, these sorts of resources are so helpful. I continued to attend Montessori conferences or homeschooling conferences every year I raised my kids for added knowledge and inspiration.
For six days only, you can get your hands on a package full of resources to help bring more joy into your life as a parent for the most affordable price ever.
This brand-new bundle includes 35 ebooks, 10 eCourses, 23 printables, 9 workbooks, 2 audios, and 1 membership site.
These top-quality resources cover what you need to make parenting feel less stressful and more fun … chore charts, discipline methods and ideas, strategies for tough challenges (for kids and for parents), printable craft ideas, homeschooling helps, and so much more.
For less than $30, you’ll get a complete library to help you:
- Apply step-by-step solutions to common challenges like whining, arguing, homework, and lack of cooperation
- Build stronger relationships with your kids (even your teens)
- Stop playing referee in sibling battles (and teach them how to work things out)
- Instill gratitude, kindness, and helpfulness in your child
- Become a kinder, more intentional parent
- and feel encouraged and inspired in your parenting.
Plus, it comes with over $100 worth of bonus offers from companies you’ll love … totally awesome!
You sort of need to see it to believe it, but the package includes 80 digital products and it’s worth over $1270!
Here’s a glimpse of the awesome products in the bundle:
Besides being so incredibly helpful, one of the things I like best about the bundle is the price. By offering it for a short time only, they’re able to give you access to over $1270 worth of amazing products for an amazing 98% off!
Here’s how it works:
- Visit their website, take a look at all the goodness that comes in this package, then click the “Get my copy now!” button to go through their simple and secure 3-step checkout process.
- You’ll receive an email with a login to their online access portal, where you’ll begin downloading your eBooks, signing up for your eCourses, and redeeming your free bonus offers.
- Use their Getting Started Guide to pick the topic you want to tackle first and give you joy in your parenting journey!
This sale is available for just six days! After Monday night, August 14, 2017, 11:59pm EST, the sale ends.
I’d hate for you to miss out, so click HERE to learn more or buy the bundle.
It’s even backed by a 100% happiness guarantee, so you can make sure it’s right for you.
You don’t need to be a perfect parent to raise great kids, but if you could use a little help, learn more or get your bundle HERE.
(Remember, this special sale goes away at 11:59 pm Eastern on Monday, August 14th, so don’t wait!)
This is an amazing bundle!
Wondering where it’s best to follow me?
If you’re interested in kid-related content, sign up for the Living Montessori Now newsletter. I share my Bits of Positivity parenting and character-education posts in the weekly Living Montessori Now newsletter along with lots of great kids’ activities and Montessori ideas from my Living Montessori Now blog. You’ll get a monthly freebie (and previous monthly freebies) with link and password if you subscribe to the Living Montessori Now weekly newsletter!
If you’re interested in inspiration and motivation, the best place for you will probably be the Bits of Positivity Facebook page. You’ll find lots of inspiration there from the Bits of Positivity blog and from around the Internet. For word art inspiration, be sure to follow me at the Bits of Positivity Facebook page and on Pinterest! And for all my posts in a reader, check out Bloglovin‘! Thanks so much!
Learn more about my eBook Montessori at Home or School: How to. Teach Grace and Courtesy! I’m also one of the coauthors of the book Learn with Play – 150+ Activities for Year-round Fun & Learning!