I love gratitude activities at any time, but November is my favorite time to place an extra focus on gratitude. Today I want to share some gratitude inspiration and activities for November. Most of the posts are appropriate throughout the year, of course.
I have a category of gratitude posts of all kinds. You’ll find word art freebies, inspirational posts, and gratitude activities.
Gratitude Word Art Freebies
- Gratitude Word Art Freebie
- “Gratitude is the Memory of the Heart” Word Art Freebie
- “ThanksLiving Is Better” Word Art Freebie
- “As Long as Thanks Is Possible” Word Art Freebie
- “Gratitude is the Best Attitude” Word Art Freebie
- “For Everything” Word Art Freebie
- “Joy Is the Simplest Form of Gratitude” Word Art Freebie
- Grateful to Have Tried an Attitude of Gratitude
- Living Life as a Thank You: The Transformative Power of Daily Gratitude (Book Review)
- Even Happier: A Gratitude Journal for Daily Joy and Lasting Fulfillment (Book Review)
- Inspiration for Everyone
- Let Gratitude Carry You through the Competition Season
- Project Smile
- Best Gratitude Quotes
- Be Grateful for Your Talents
- The Ruby Slippers Worked!
- One Thousand Gifts (Book Review)
- Transforming Wounds into Words (Ann Voskamp)
- Abby Rike Gives Inspiration to Live Today
- Be Grateful for Your Imperfections
- How to Have a Good Day
- Gratitude for Positive Family Values
- How to Help Your Kids Have an Attitude of Gratitude
- How to Help Your Kids Have an Attitude of Gratitude, Part 2
- Montessori Gratitude Jar
- Montessori-Inspired Gratitude Activities
- Activities for Kids and Adults on International Day of Peace and World Gratitude Day
- November Family Gratitude Activities
- 20+ Family Gratitude Activities
21 Days of Gratitude Challenge
For the second year, there’s a 21 Days of Gratitude Challenge organized by Mari from Inspired by Familia! You can get free printable “21 Days of Gratitude Promps” and see which blogger will share a gratitude quote and inspiration each day November 1-21.
Also, don’t miss the 30 Days of Giving Thanks free printables for kids from 3 Dinosaurs!
Have a happy month of gratitude!
Photo Credit: Stock Photo from Andrew Mayovskyy.
May be linked to Afterschool Express, Thoughtful Spot, Tuesday Tots, The Mommy Club Resources and Solutions at Milk and Cuddles and Crystal & Co., Mom’s Library, It’s Playtime, The Weekly Kid’s Co-op, Hearts for Home Blog Hop, Ultimate Mom Resources, Learn & Link, TGIF Linky Party, Preschool Corner, Ultimate Homeschool Pinterest Party, Sharing Saturday, Saturday Show & Tell, Share It Saturday, Show-and-Share Saturday, The Sunday Showcase, Link & Learn